Interview with Riley Martin by Shabooty


Shabooty: Hello Riley, how is your hip injury doing?
Riley Martin: It’s coming along well, I’m getting around pretty good now on my own - using a cane now. [Not on] crutches. I’m healing up, I’m not as I used to be, naturally not as swift as I used to be, I’m doing okay.

Do you still partake in the “happy smoke,” present day?
Never was a real mainstay of mine, mostly all I do these days is light beer - Miller Light, I like a nice beer, ya know. I’m not casting any aspersions on anyone that might like a taste of the herbal essence - no longer a big factor, though. Years and years ago, I used to grow it - good quality, Scandinavian seeds, what have you.

Can you name some of the specific art products you use in creating the symbols?
I use pen and ink, sharpee, crayolas for coloring. [That's] not so important, it’s not important what art material you use, but the natural spirit imbibed in the symbol. I’ve done thousands of symbols - no two are the same. No artist has done that many different representations of anything before.

I have to ask, do the aliens make bowel movements?
I’m sure they do, however Biaviians do not eat solids, they eat several [forms of] liquids, only a sip at a time. Their bodies absorb most of the nutrients that they eat. Though I’ve never seen it, I am sure that they must [have a BM] to some extent, sooner or later.
Also, as you may know, their sexual organs render them not capable of copulation like we make love. It’s passe with them, but they do have ways to make love. Their children are born in laboratories.


More here