Joey Boots trying to cash in again on Howard Stern's name


YOU CAN OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY...
You are bidding on the pair of underwear I was wearing during the "CRAPTACULAR" with Hi-Pitch Eric last month. Unfortunately I came up a bit short and Eric took top prize, I am hoping my underwear fetch more than Erics do, you are supporting a good cause by bidding on this item... ME!!!

I will personally autograph this item and include a certificate of authenticity with it. They will be shipped in a zip-lock baggy to seal in the freshness and sent in an un-marked envelope for privacy.

This is a private auction, your identity is protected so bid away. I will accept cash or money order from the high bidder, please contact me if you need other payment arrangements.

Feel free to ask any questions BEFORE bidding on this item.

Wouldn't this item look good, hanging above your dining room table?

GOOD LUCK!!!
Boots


bid here