Paul McCartney Interview Abortion

by I. Humphrey

Where do I begin. As I type this I'm listening to what can only be described as an abortion. Specifically, Howard Stern has the best guest of the year, perhaps his career on the show. Finally an A-lister. Problem is, Howard is asking questions, and not waiting for an answer. On top of this, the questions are stupid and moronic, even for Howard. And when Paul manages to squeeze a word in edgewise, Howard interrupts, and over-talks to such an extent that the listeners are left completely frustrated.

Howard as we're all aware is in love with the sound of his own voice. However, I wish just this once he'd shut the fuck up. Of course all this goes double for Robin. If I could ask Howard one question today, it would be, "Dude, why did you bother inviting Paul McCartney to come on the show?" As for Paul, why did he bother to come on air?

For Howard Shrine Spews & Views, this is I. Humphrey saying, "Let it Be."

PS Okay, I finished listening to the end of the interview, the result of which wound up adding more fuel to the fire. Pretty funny considering Paul's new album is called Fireman. Anyway, I don't think I can complain about Howard's interview any longer, because as bad as it might be, Paul's new album is worse. It's the flaming dingleberry on the cake so to speak. First we men loose our testosterone, and then we loose our talent. 

For Howard Shrine Spews & Views, this is I. Humphrey saying, "So you say you want a revolution..."