Unethical, backstabbing piece of shit Steve Langford doesn't respect "Off the Record" and abuses young girl's privacy

Dan the Song Parody Man:

As far as Langford, I respectfully asked him not to run the story or blow this out of proportion for the protection of my daughter. Even if he, and many of you, thought I was off base in my concern, he still should have respected my request. There is an unspoken rule which is "not for the air". If you tell someone "not for the air", it is not for the air. He didn't forget that I said "not for the air", "off the record" and please do not run this, he just chose to ignore it. Everything I told him was after I said "not for the air". I was attempting to gain his understanding of the situation. I volunteered information to him in confidence to compensate for the fact that he was not getting a story. Instead, he took what I said in condfidence, padded it up with distortions of the truth, and packaged it into a news story which ran several times on both channels. He fucked me over, plain and simple. If I thought for one second that he was going to fuck me over, I would have simply said "no comment". If I'm guilty of anything, I'm guilty of not realizing what a back-stabbing, unethical piece of shit he really is. I can think of a lot of things worse than being the guy who was stupid enough to think that someone was human.

__________________

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?s=ae2b9a7f371f5a8d721f4d5c77e93bae&threadid=425159&perpage=15&pagenumber=4


For more about the douchebag Stevie Langford and what a disgrace he is to Howard and the show visit here