Hey Now Jeremy the Cable Guy!!

I canceled my Howard TV today and the dude from Comcast who handled my call told me he was a huge Stern fan...or so he says. He said he remembers hearing something about the Shrine but didn't know the address. What kind of True fan of Stern doesn't have howardshrine.com in their favorites, huh? HAHA Just kidding Jeremy. We are one of the Show's dirtiest secrets apparently. Welcome and thanks for helping me out today. Take a look around and let me know what you think.

Jeremy says he has both Sirius and Howard TV, and listens and watches everyday so I don't have any room to talk. Today was also the day I got a call from Sirius, my darn subscription expired on the first. I didn't renew. You think Sal got troubles? His shit is mild compared to what life is throwing me right now. Life in small town America is getting tougher. Time to make some sacrifices, tighten the belt, suck it up, and become a crook. Been promoting the Show for years, got the Howard TV banners flying, you'd think some higher up could, no offense Jeremy, hook a nigga up!!

Well, I guess I will see if my Howard TV is still on tonight and watch a few more episodes before they pull the plug. Got the last three radio shows on my MP3 player so maybe I can catch up some this holiday weekend of ham, and colored eggs, and jelly beans, and chocolate bunnies. Oh Yeah, I loves those chocolate bunnies. You know what am talkin bout Jeremy. Hey now!!

From what I have been able to hear the Stern Show is still the best thing going.

Have a Great Easter Stern Fans and Happy Passover to those other ones too !!