From the Howardshrine Mailbag: High Pitch Erik SCORES

As you know he's been out of work for years so apparently Erik went to get some job evaluation "training" to show the judge that he's trying to change his life and they gave him some sort of test. Here are the results:

------
Message subject: Agent
From: hpe2009
Sent: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:12 am
To: Agent00Soul
Message
Good morning Agent so here are my scores I dont want to share with the board:



Wide Range Achievement Test

Spelling- 8th Grade Level

Math- 6th Grade Level

Word Recognition- High School Level

Math was not my best subject




Clerical Abilities Testing

Comparing Information- Excellent

Filing- Excellent

Typing

Mavis Beacon

22 w/p/m accurately

I also want to speed my typing.....
-----

I think he wanted it to be kept quiet, but oh well. Here's a thread about it on AFN:

here