Howard Stern guest and Tiger Woods mistress interviewed by Shabooty !!


Joslyn James was born in upstate New York, on November 22th, 1977. After college she became an adult film star sensation, appearing in approx 20 films. Her extensive career in the mainstream limelight has included numerous, high profile television shows, magazine and promotional appearances including: E! Entertainment TV, The Travel Channel, Dr. 90210, Sin City Diaries, Elimi-Date, Gene Simmons Family Jewels, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, World Series of Poker, 944 Magazine and Las Vegas Weekly to name just a few. She left the industry several years ago due to her 3 year intimate love relationship with Tiger Woods.

I talked to Joslyn James today, a week after she was on The Howard Stern Show. I still had a few questions that remained unanswered, so I am proud to bring to you the Shabooty Interview of (Tiger Woods’ mistress), Joslyn James!




Shabooty: How did your feature dancing in GA go?
Joslyn James: My dancing in Georgia went very, very, well. I had a great time, there was a really good turn out. The fans were amazing and I look forward to going back there.

Was that the first time you had danced there?
Yes.

What is your natural hair color?
Brown.

Are you part Irish?
No, I’m Polish and Ukrainian.

Do you only date black guys in your personal life?
I prefer nice men, that’s what I prefer.


full interview