HOWARD STERN TEAMS UP WITH MR. SKIN

In what could be the most obvious coupling of all time, the world's foremost authority on celebrity nudity, Jim McBride, aka Mr. Skin, has teamed up with America's foremost lover of nude women, Howard Stern, for a four-part special on Howard TV On Demand, 'Howard Stern's Hottest Nudes With Mr.Skin.' Mr. Skin, a frequent guest on Stern's Sirius satellite radio show, is something of a nudity savant. Name just about any actress and he can tell you whether she has been nude in a movie, how much nudity there was and how far into the film that nude scene appears. It's safe to say he's a guy you'd definitely want at a cocktail party, even though you might want to keep him away from your wife. We took a few minutes to chat with Mr. Skin about his new project with Howard TV, where he will count down the hottest chicks Stern has ever had on his show, how he went from a creepy guy with an uncanny knowledge of celebrity nudes to hosting his own show and whether he realizes he has the best job in the world.

PopEater: How did this obsession with celebrity nudity start?
Mr. Skin: As a kid, I used to tape as many nude scenes as I could from movies, and I would save the nude scenes on video tapes. It may sound a little creepy, but I was a lot of fun at parties.

But how did you turn this eccentric hobby into a business?
It really was just a fun party trick and then some guy overheard my friends quizzing me about nude scenes and I started going on a radio show in Chicago. Then the Internet came along and someone said, 'You have got to put what is in your head online.'

Do you have a favorite celebrity nude scene?
Phoebe Cates in 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High' at the 55 minute mark.

Have you ever gotten any backlash from the celebrities you feature?
Believe it or not, in the 11 years we've been doing this, the reaction has been overwhelmingly positive because we are positively reporting on the nudity. Even if Kathy Bates does nudity, we're excited about it. We celebrate nudity in film. We even get some actresses who contact us to tell us about upcoming nude scenes.

Each year, you guys do the Anatomy Awards, which is like the Academy Awards but for naked people. What are some of the recent nudes you are loving?
Alice Eve, who is in a new movie 'She's Out of My League.' We awarded her Best Breasts. We're very into the series 'Californication.' Eva Amurri has some amazing topless scenes in that. Jessica Biel did a movie called 'Powder Blue' that is also one of the best nude scenes.

What percentage of your time are you watching television shows or movies scouring for boobs?
Ten years ago, it was 98% of my time, but now we have close to 30 people working for the site, and I have a staff of eight guys who meticulously go through every television show and new release. They're doing it full-time. So the nude scenes come across my desk, but I'm not the guy going through frame by frame anymore.

Do you realize that you have the best job in the world?
I do. Here I am doing 'Howard's Hottest Nudes,' and then I will go to the White Sox home opener this afternoon. Yes, I know I have one of the greatest jobs in the world.

source: http://www.popeater.com/2010/04/05/howard-stern-and-mr-skin/